Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sad Day

Well after being so excited about the new president I got bad news last night after work. Was on my way home and got a phone call that I didn't know so I answered it and it was the local police animal control. Apparently my cat Hogan got hit by a car and died. It sucks as we live in a nice courtyard and they never venture out towards the street so for some reason he decided to go over there. My other cat is starting to stress out this morning as he knows something is wrong. This was mine and my wifes first animal together so it is devastating. Here is a list of a few things I loved about him:

Whenever I got out of the shower he felt the need to lick my head like I was his baby
Would walk around the house seeming to have a conversation by himself
Whenever he was hungry he would herd us towards his bowl so we couldn't walk past it

He was a great cat that will be sorely missed.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss... It is a nice little list of memories you put together - I hope that remembering the good things gives you some comfort. Godspeed, Hogan.

    ReplyDelete