Ive been watching Half Ton Teen, Half Ton Mom, and Half Ton Dad on TLC today. I can't stop watching it. Its crazy how people can let themselves go to 1000lbs. Im 25lbs over weight and I think Im obese. These people are ridiculous, and they wonder "how they got this way". When you watch them all they do is eat crap, it doesn't matter how many times a day you eat if you eat crap one time a day and just sit in front of a tv your going to gain weight. I can eat 5 meals a day but the fact none of it is fried and I at least walk a few miles each day I still lose weight.
If you get a chance check out the series my wife and I have been yelling at the tv this whole time !
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment