Ill wait.......Ok now that your done singing that song will move on. I had a pretty uneventful weekend. I went to see Valkerie on Friday night and that was a pretty good movie though Tom Cruise shouldn't of been in it. Im not sure who should of been but he didn't come off as a Nazi character.
Saturday I took my brother out with the rest of the family for his birthday at a crappy place Red Robin. My dad new step mom old step mom and my sis and her family were there. Was pretty fun till my dad talked about his wedding and my ex step mom talked about her new bf, so that made it for a uncomfortable situation.
Watched the golden globes last night, I think it was the first time I actually sat and watched a whole awards show. Just a few notes from that:
1. What is with Drew Barrymores hair?
2. Billy Ray Cirus is annoying just looking at him.
3. I agreed with maybe 20% of the awards (the office and californication got screwed)
4. Demi Moore is still hot.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment