Tuesday, January 20, 2009

History in the Making

Now Im only 30 years old so it's not like I have a lot of experience with presidents. Ive been around for Bush Sr. Clinton and Bush Jr. and this is really the first time Im excited about a president. This is the first time Im glued to the TV waiting for this man to take over office. I know things will change as anyone could of been elected and things would change from this moron we have now. But with Obama he is such a 180 degree turn from Bush it's not even funny.

Im not a big political guy but I do think he will steer us in the right direction. I get frustrated at republicans and liberals alike because if it is not their guy they think we're all going down for the next 4 years or more (hopefully). Just like typical mankind though to judge a book by its cover and not actually read the whole thing. (did that make sense?) Lets start to critique the guy after he's been in office for at least a few months.

Regardless Im proud today as this is what America needed to come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment