So it was raining this morning here in southern california, for most of you, you think what's the big deal? Here it is a big deal because for some mystery nobody knows everyones iq drops 50 points. I live 7 miles from work and in that time there were 3 different accidents and a guy laying on the ground with cops around him. I live in a nice area so this isn't really normal, but when the rain hits all bets are off as it turns into a demolition derby. The wife and I talk about one day moving to Tahoe to get away from all the crazy people and hopefully one day we can do that, maybe when we retire or something.
I guess I shouldn't complain about the rain though as some of the blog I follow there are pictures of snow and Im mad about it being 65 degrees here.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment