Sunday, January 4, 2009

Halfway productive weekend

Well I got a bit accomplished this weekend. Caught up on my Tivo completely which hasn't happened in a few years. I cleaned out all the Christmas stuff and actually helped clean the house. Im getting ready for my new diet to start Tuesday so we'll see how that goes. The reason Im starting Tuesday is that we are having a contest at work so that should motivate me to lose a few lbs. Im shooting for 30 but any amount would make me happy.

Been working on a few websites that I hope to get up and running soon, a job one for people looking for jobs, student loans for students looking for loans and another. I know Im bored but it kills time and I get a little advertising money for them so it works out that I break even. Im hoping to get some more blogs up this week, now that the holidays are behind us I can focus on more important things like this blog and losing weight and doing some work in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment