The man, the myth, the legend is turning 60 today. You know who Im talking about right? Only the greatest singer ever - Steve Perry. I know Im to young to of enjoyed his live stuff but I love Journeys stuff I see tribute bands all the time along with Styx as my 2nd favorite.
Shaws/Blade I think has a new cd coming out soon which should be good, for those of you who don't know they are from Styx and Damn Yankees.
Also, LOST started last night and of course was great, what else do you expect. Everything else is going well, though the house still seems empty we are moving on and hoping the other kitty can entertain himself for awhile till we decide the time is right to get him a new companion.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment