Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Biggest Loser

So the biggest loser starts today at my work and I got a lot of work ahead of me. What do I do to prepare you ask? I binge this morning before the weigh in to get the highest weight possible. I just consumed about 1400 calories...bleh. The new diet Im starting tonight that Ive gone shopping and already prepared consists of me having 1400 calories total a day.

Ive just finished my last soda, burger, fries, beer, etc. Im going to Las Vegas next weekend so that will be my first test. I figure Ill weight in at about 260lbs seems like a lot but since Im 6'3 it evens itself out without looking too fat. I watched the show last night and couldn't believe some of the stuff that happened, and thats what motivates me to win and lose weight this time. Of course not counting that shitty breakfast I just had that I feel sick from. Weigh in is in about 1 hr so Im hoping I can not throw it up before then to get maximum weight :)

My new website is almost done, should be done by tonight then Im working on 2 more that I hope to have at least 1 done by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment