Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nothin Much

Nothing much going on this week so far which I guess is a good thing. I found our other cat this morning in the courtyard crying for no reason, we figure it is because he is looking for Hogan. Been a few days of crying so far for him so I think we may look for a new kitten this weekend to keep him company. He loves our neighbors kitten so I think it will be ok.

It's tax season so we've been busy getting all of our stuff together since my wife opened up her own practice this year and we got married in 08 things are much different then the past when it comes to taxes. Btw who knew you could write off dry cleaning when you own a business? I do now :)

Superbowl is this weekend, and my team for the 15th time in a row isn't there so I don't really care who wins, though Id like to see AZ pull off the upset. I really just like the commercials this year and need to stick to my diet which is always a challenge when it comes to the superbowl.

That's about it, have a good one and if your bored check out my other block about online money making.

No comments:

Post a Comment