Monday, December 29, 2008

Just as I expected...

They are morons! :)

I called them back up a bit ago after I got the radio ID number from my wife. First off these automated machines are rediculous. I called and as I was clearing my throat it sent me to a department I didn't want to go to. So just a warning, clear your throat say what you need to say to your animals or whatever else before you call or these machines will take advantage of you.

So I got on the phone with the guy and he asked my my phone number, I let him know that the previous girl said I wasn't in the system (some how) and that to give my other radio #. I did that and he read off the account details which were exactly what I gave her. So then I asked if I can be charged months instead of quarterly he said no problem. I said wait, last time I said that they charged me 55 bucks for 3 months. I only want to pay monthly and I know that its an extra 3 bucks a month to do it that way. He said ok, so I guess we'll see how that goes.

bastards

No comments:

Post a Comment