I think this goes on just in more then my family. My mom has this fascination for the past 20 years of giving me and now my brother in law and 4 year old nephew the same present every year. What? you ask.... Chicken in a biscuit crackers and aerosol cheese. I used to eat this when I was 8 watching football on Sunday, I really haven't had one in probably 5 years. My wife is a health nut so the present hasn't made it home in 5 years, it just ends up in the dumpster outside whatever or whoever house we are that night.
Besides that with Christmas there is nothing else I really get the same every year. My mother was nice enough to stop with the underwear and socks after the age of 12 so that's always nice. I know I should be thankful to really get anything this time of year but oh well.
btw how sick is that guy who shot up the family in Covina, CA this weekend?http://www.latimes.com/news/local/los_angeles_metro/la-me-santa-shooting26-2008dec26,0,2255875.story?track=rss
Well I hope everyone has a good weekend, Im going to try to avoid shopping this weekend, though I really want to get a Sirius XM Radio, I have my eye on that XMP3, maybe that will motivate me to go to the gym some more so I don't have to watch MSNBC, CNN, or the As Seen on TV channel at 24 hour fitness.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment