I figured it out. They are morons.
Thanks!
Well no really they are. We just bought a new car and had it put on our vehicle about 4 weeks ago. They have charged me the 50.97 for 3 months of service up front after they told me it would be monthly charge. I bought the portable XMP3 last night, as I was just so excited to activate it this morning. I called them and after waiting on hold for 20 minutes they say they can't find mine or my wifes name, our address or our phone number on file.
How the fuck did you charge me 50.97 if I have nothing on file? Now I need to ask my lovely wife to check out the radio in her car for a radio ID so they can look up in the system. If they can't find that then hell with them Im going to buy a transistor radio at Goodwill tonight.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment