Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Hell its Christmas Eve so why not start a new blog? Ive had blogs in the past but mostly just for family, this is going to be one of those blogs I can update everyday without having to worry about what my family or wife think about it.

Right now Im at work, while layoffs are going on everywhere in this company Im sitting here blogging about it. It's a crappy situation everywhere right now and granted I am happy to have a job even though I don't like it. I wish I could find something else to do but for the time being Im just one of the "working for the weekend" or "work to live" people. Im hoping someday soon I can be a "live to work" or a "shut the hell up I don't need to work" person.

To keep this blog as honest as possible Im going to be using titles instead of names. For example, instead of my wifes name Ill say wife or nephew or sister or you get the idea (I hope). Im not a rude person I just feel that I need to speak what is on my mind everyday as an outlet to avoid from a postal rage or me throwing random items at strangers that walk by.

I will do my best to update this every weekday and sometimes on the weekend with some type of blog, wether it be a 10 paragraph story or a one liner, either way Im dedicated to you to give you something to do each day.

Thanks for reading, and as the title says I hope you do become addicted :)

1 comment:

  1. One other thing, there could be comments on here about race, politics and religion so don't get your pantys all in a wad if you disagree.

    ReplyDelete