Wednesday, December 24, 2008

So

One thing you'll notice is that some days Ill only post something short, other days I may go off on 4-5 tangents. I'm sorry but sometimes you just want to say stuff. I'm still at work on Christmas Eve, though my boss told everyone we would be able to leave 30 minutes ago we're all sitting here still.

It doesn't help our front desk person is a little on the crazy side. Every time I walk through the door shes talking to her self, singing strange songs or giving wrong information on the phone to a customer. Now most places would get rid of someone who is giving out the wrong info but our boss would never do that so we're stuck with her. Just walked into the break room a bit ago and she was watching peoples court and yelling at the guy on the plaintiff side saying he is wrong. So I just hurried up got my stuff and ran out.

One more thing, I though I would search a lot of these blogs on here to see what people are talking about, but I notice every time I hit next blog 90% of them are in a different language other then my own. Hey Google why don't you fix it so we can adjust our blog view preferences.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment