Tuesday, February 3, 2009

lazy days

Well I had 4 days off and didn't do too much. We did though get a new baby kitten this weekend named "fiona" Im hoping to get a picture up on here soon. Shes 10 weeks old with black and orange spots all over. Our other cat Austin still isn't quite sure about this new addition to our family but this morning the baby rubbed against him and he did a little love purrr so it looks like we're headed in the right drection.

Besides that not much going on, was a great SuperBowl last weekend and I had fun with my wife, her mom, my bro in law and baby nephew along with our dog Shasta. We just hung around and the main excitement was the 3d half time commercials.

In some more good news I got my first payment from the revolutionary matrix I joined last week, though was only $2 it's $2 more then I had last week :)

3 comments: