So been busy the last week thats why the lack of blogs. Was off 5 days so I was relaxing most of the time except for when my wife was sick for a few days then I was waiting on her. Things are going well, the cats are getting along great, my weight loss is doing well (15 lbs so far) and Angels season is coming up so what more can I need? Well more money just like everyone else but thats another story.
Get to do my taxes this weekend for the first time since getting married plus she owns her own business so things will be a bit more complicated this year, good thing that "I have people".
Any of you American Idol fans, for some of you that know me already you can be expecting some commentary soon especially with my "vote for the worst" info that you need. I think this year we will definetely be behind Tatiana Del Toro as shes crazy and I need her to stay longer. Anyway have a good week everyone.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment