Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Worn Out

Been working out now almost everyday trying to lose some weight. So far with our contest at work Im down about 13lbs for the 4 weeks which is pretty good. Im hoping today I lose some more. Valentines is coming up this weekend and the wife and I are going to be low key and just make dinner at the house then go to a movie, we're trying to save up money and pay things off to have a kid and a house next year, in no particular order.

Ive been slacking getting the baby cats pictures up, I have like 20 at my house but I tend to blog here at work and I can't upload anything on this computer as it is just kicked out. I am off the next 5 days so Im sure one of those days Ill drag myself onto the computer. Hope everyone has a good day, and I woke up this morning it was 34 degrees, thats cold for Orange County but warm for some of you readers out there :P

No comments:

Post a Comment