Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mustard Rules

I put mustard on everything, Im not sure why. I just like my food to have a spice to it. Just recently I started using dijon mustard and my life has changed. I live that more :) My wife and I go this Irish pub and they have this mustard called "colemans" this mustard is great. You put it on a burger and it literally burns your nose, kind of like the feeling you get from wasabi. I looked it up online and it's like 7 bucks for a little bottle so I though forget that Ill stick with the regular stuff.

That is until I met it's match last weekend. I went to trader joes and needed some mustard so I got the TJ brand dijon mustard and this blows the colemans out of the water. Just a little dab and my nose burnt, my eyes watered, and my tastebuds gave me a high five. If you like spicey mustard you got to go search for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment