Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Go Team!

Well Im a slacking blogger, but anyway I lost 3 more lbs this week and at about 21lbs for the contest and 4th place over all. 2 weeks left to weight in so Im hoping to break the 30lb barrier which will take me down to 232 which I think is decent for beig 6'2 but I want to eventually get to 220lbs.

Have a few big things coming up that I can't wait to share for the few of you out there, one I should be able to announce tomorrow and the other hopefully by Friday night. Hope everyone has a good week.

And remember, only you can prevent forrest fires.

2 comments:

  1. 21 pounds - congrats! That's great! Good luck breaking the the 30 pound barier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooohooo you can do it mate! I am right beside you! Let's see who reaches the good weight fastest ;)

    Trifle

    ReplyDelete