Friday, March 6, 2009

1 of 2

Well I promised one so here it is. Im officially a Sports/Concert/Theater ticket broker :) I registered my website last night after much brainstorming on a name. The site is not up and running yet but it will be soon. The ticket site is called The Ticket Vault Ill post again when it is up and running.

The main reason Im doing this site as I attend many events around here and there is always only crappy tickets available, and the good seats are crazy prices. I will now be selling these great seats and just above face value to cover my fees and make my time worthwhile. The reason Ill be able to sell these cheaper then most is Im not relying on this site to make my living as others do, Im just going to be doing this as a hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment